Christopher’s Siberian Husky Ranch wants to assure you total satisfaction with your purchase by giving you the following guarantee.
We guarantee our puppies when they leave our kennel to be healthy to the best of our knowledge. Puppies have received their first vaccinations and been de-wormed at least four times.
You can expect your puppies ears to stand up completely at anywhere between 6 weeks and 4 or 5 months. It will vary based on the puppy. Some just stand up earlier than others.
Christopher’s Siberian Husky Ranch also issues you a twenty four month hereditary defects guarantee, beginning on the purchase date, this being for congenital defects such as eye problems and hip dysplasia. We require that your puppy is diagnosed by two different veterinary hospitals before replacement of a new puppy is issued. If for some reason your puppy should die from natural causes with in 48 hours of purchase date you must have it diagnosed by a licensed veterinarian. We will replace the puppy, with any problems listed above under the following conditions:
1. The replacement will be the same sex and breed.
2. The replacement will be the same dollar value.
3. If the only puppy available at this time is of the same sex, breed, and is of higher dollar value, the buyer may pay the difference to Christopher’s Siberian Husky Ranch, also along with shipping cost.
4. If a replacement puppy is not available at the time Christopher’s Siberian Husky Ranch promises to provide you a puppy as soon as one becomes available.
5. If you have full registration and you plan on breeding buyer agrees to wait till she/he has had a CERF exam done at two years of age.
Your Husky is not guaranteed to be show and/or breeding quality.
6. Registration papers need to be completed and sent in, by the buyer, to register the dog in their name, otherwise guarantee is voided.
7. THERE WILL BE NO CASH REFUNDS FOR BUYER OR BUYER'S BILLS.
Christopher’s Siberian Husky Ranch does not guarantee any dog against any illness that was obtained after puppy leaves our kennel. Puppy must be examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of pickup or arrival. Vaccinations, monthly heart worm medication, and de-worming done every three months must be kept up to date or this guarantee is NULL AND VOID! No veterinary bill incurred after purchase and removal of the puppy from our premises will be paid by Christopher’s Siberian Husky Ranch.
Enjoy your puppy!